The renowned Sellers Woven Finishing Lines for Wilton and Axminster Carpet incorporate all the elements required to give the customer full control over the special techniques needed for finishing these product. The Lines include:-
- Precise carpet tension linked to the main drive minimizes the possibility of distortion.
- Purpose designed guiding units fitted at all critical areas.
- Improved cleaning units incorporating beaters, back and face brushes with extraction systems.
- Incorporation of Bow/Weft Straighting Units.
- Precise latex application achieved with a coated lick roll system incorporating all the necessary control variables.
- Automatic Latex Mixing and Circulation systems.
- New SILCS Latex Application Monitoring.
- Carpet drying via a combination of high efficiency hot air drying chambers together with drying cylinders.
- Simple carpet path minimies pile contact.
- Efficient and controlled steaming achieved with either chest or vertical steamers.
Throughflow Woven Backcoating Machine
This is specifically designed as a simple, limited capacity woven Coating and Drying Line. It incorporates all the necessary elements for woven carpet finishing. The main features are:-
- A compact latex coating unit including back brushing and steaming.
- Infra-red pre-drying available as an option.
- Large diameter steam heated drying cylinder.
- A range of entry and exit equipment is available to suit customer requirements. (see Ancillary Equipment)
- Carpet path ensures maximum utilization of drying cylinder, but avoids pile contact when the carpet is hot.
- This compact unit requires minimum floor space.